Monthly vs. Quarterly Pest Control
Quarterly Pest Control
- Chemical manufacturers have made vast improvements on chemicals in the last decade. Chemicals are designed to last 90 days. Along with our extensive treatment program, pests don't stand a chance. (monthly is an "old school approach" to pest elimination)
- Quarterly pest control not only works but saves you time and money.
- Our competitors are charging $40.00 and up to treat a home monthly. This price is for their “exterior only monthly pest control” Our prices start at $80.00 quarterly to treat and pest proof your home on the interior and exterior. That is a savings of $40.00 a quarter, or $160.00 dollars a year. We guarantee to eliminate your pest, or you will be refund 100% of your money. So, we can save you $160.00 dollars a year and eliminate your pest insect problems and its back by the best “100% money back guarantee, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our service” This guarantee is clearly printed on all our contracts.
- We never show up without contacting you first and scheduling a convenient time to treat your home. East Vol Pest wants you to be a part of the pest elimination process.
- We spend the time to find the source of the insect problems and eliminate them at the source. Our quarterly pest control takes 1 hour to 1 ½ hours to complete, depending on the size of your home.
- We use only the most effective, safest, and longest lasting pesticides on the market.
Monthly “Exterior Only” used by Competitors
- This is the “old school” approach to pest elimination. With so many long-lasting chemicals on the market, why treat monthly.
- With Exterior Only pest control, our competitors show up without contacting you and without knowing of any issues you might be having, or what actions were taken to eliminate these issues. (with our quarterly pest control we always contact you first to schedule the appointment and to make sure you are not having any issues). We always inform you of what issues were found and what actions were taken to eliminate these issues.
© Copyright East Vol Pest